Gosh, I’ve learned so much NEW info in the past 24hrs my brain hurts. Every tidbit is worthy of a deep dive. We’re gonna need a bigger war room!
- The area of India at the northern tip of Kashmir which Pakistan was ordered (by the United Nations) to give up in 1948 but never did. It’s the KEY geographical point to stop China and save Afghanistan AND thwart Pakistan. Deep dive coming……
- Pakistan’s lobbying efforts in the USA …… It would take a whole book, but we’ll do a bullet point highlight reel. Subversion of the highest order.
- Identity politics as THE MOST DIVISIVE ideology….. while gas-lighting the public about “unity” from Globalists and Marxists.
But I’ll leave you with this one to chew on for the moment. Did anyone else here twitch just a little bit when Kamala talked about her mother dressing her up and taking her to protests when she was little? Do any of you have a Communist/Marxist/Revolutionary MOMMA who took you to protests when you were little and taught you how to build resentment and hate? Well………..
Kamala Harris’ Daddy was a Marxist Econ Professor brought to Stanford cuz the “kids wanted to know more about Marxist Economics”. Guess I missed that stage in my early 20’s.
It’s true!!!!! Someone dug up the Stanford announcement of his arrival from 45yrs ago. Kamala was the very definition of a red-diaper baby. Here it is: https://rairfoundation.com/meet-don-harris-kamala-harris-communist-father/?fbclid=IwAR28Ll-7C4wNRt-f89PYD-hfHFu5lCb03ozzi-uYnVpKr5G7Z77ilxVlKBk
- And more from Epoch Times when she was running for President: https://www.theepochtimes.com/kamala-harriss-socialist-ties_2815003.html#comment_open
- And from the Economic Policy Journal: https://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2020/08/what-father-of-kamala-harris-thinks.html
- And from Key Wiki: https://keywiki.org/Donald_Harris
Marxism is a family business, very close knit community. Kind of makes me wonder if the Harris family knew the Obamas from “back in the day”……
Ohhh lookie here, it all comes back to Chicago for the Marxists:
Harris began his career as an assistant professor at the University of Illinois in 1965. Two years later he took a position of an assistant professor at Northwestern University. Then in 1968, Harris was appointed an associate professor at the University of Wisconsin. In 1972, he became a professor of economics at Stanford University and held it until his retirement as a professor of economics emeritus at the same university. Also Harris served as a director of Consortium Graduate School of Social Science from 1986 to 1987.
In addition, he has travelled widely, doing research, consulting, giving seminars and invited lectures in the Caribbean, Canada, England, Holland, France, Italy, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand. Also Harris is a consultant to international agencies, governments and private foundations.yes, the emphasis was mine https://keywiki.org/Donald_Harris
They ALL traveled in the same circles. The families had to know each other. No coincidences – it’s in your face.
Gee whiz, this is curious. What are the chances Stanley Durham (Obama’s Momma) and Don Harris (Kamala’s Daddy) could both take jobs with the Ford Foundation?
This is like a recurring nightmare for the Amerian people. MOAR Marxists.